Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Interesting Enough

• • •

So, I have started a blog of my very own! I think my life, mostly the people (and puppies) in it, is interesting enough to tell the whole world or myself about it.

I'm also constantly overwhelmed by how much beauty and inspiration lies around us and would love to be part of the sharing that goes online of all these things. So, for my very first post, here are some things I may talk about in the near future:
  1. Being recently engaged, very much in love and in the process of planning a wedding.
  2. Being a designer, its ups, its downs and its all arounds.
  3. FOOD, I love looking at it, eating it, talking about it and taking photos of it. I think about
    it while im making it and after consuming it, too. It just never stops.
  4. Traveling, if it was a job and I got to bring the guy and dog that make me so happy,
    I'd sign up for it in a heartbeat. Thankfully though, I can most of the time travel
    with both of them.
  5. All around inspiration, from beautiful type and flowers to fashion and photography.
  6. I'll share a lot of my own photography. I'm by no means a professional photographer
    but I love doing it for fun.
  7. Friends and family, I'm so lucky to be surrounded by some of the most beautiful
    and talented people I know, so get ready to fall in love with them too.
  8. Lastly, my dog. Maya, she's the cutest but least photogenic dog I've known and I love talking about her, almost as much as food.

• •



No comments:

Post a Comment